Monday, July 25, 2011

Working on Book Trailer

While my husband, Bob, and I were at Red Cliffs filming video for my book trailer of KOICTO, we took a few stills. I am having a blast gathering photos and video clips. Bob took photos of me dressed as Catori, one of the characters in KOICTO. Last week I shot a video of the sunset at Parowan Gap and took panning videos of the petroglyphs.

Launching book trailers is another wonderful way to advertise your books. When I have it ready I'll post the trailer for my blogger friends to preview first!

Amy
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE book trailers! Can't wait to see yours. And bravo to you for getting all dressed up in character! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive comments Liz and Jen! I bought Corel video software, and battled through the learning curve last night. It was fun though, and I think it's going to be a bit better than the home movies my parents took in the 1960's :-)

    ReplyDelete