Friday, July 15, 2011

Working on My Pitch for Chihuahua Momma

I'm working on perfecting my pitch, so I'll be ready when it comes time to find an agent for Chihuahua Momma. Comments welcomed :-)
In a world of riotous dog shows and nutty family antics, Rebecca Lee manages to remain in a protective cocoon of loneliness. Widowed with two teenaged kids and a business to run, Rebecca cannot dare to dream of dating, even after ex-football star, Matt Johnson, shows up to buy a Chihuahua. But when Matt’s irresistible grin melts the ice encasing her heart, she’s torn by an inner battle – her fear of being hurt and smoldering feelings for Matt. Can Rebecca put her tormented past behind her and find the strength to follow her dreams?
It’s Best In Show meets The Perfect Man.

2 comments:

  1. This piqued my interest. Maybe lose.some of.the flowery words - ice encrusted heart?

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this a lot! The movie comparison at the end gives me a real visual on what to expect too. I'm wondering though if it needs stronger mention of the hook? For example, "tormented past" is intriguing and perhaps needs more light. Is she running from a serial killer? Is she an ex-con? That kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete