Saturday, December 3, 2011

Who Should Play KOICTO?


If KOICTO becomes a movie, who would you choose to play the part of Koicto? He must appear Native American, pass for a seventeen, but be built like a real man. My first thought was Taylor Lautner from the Twilight Series, but then I thought of Rodney Grant from Dances With Wolves. Remember him - the fearless warrior? That is one character I'd like to see in the KOICTO role. Who else is out there who could handle the part?
This is what I could find online for my ideal.
Koicto is available at major book stores. Check it out on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Koicto-Amy-Jarecki/dp/0865348359/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322929563&sr=8-1

5 comments:

  1. I vote Taylor Lautner. It has been a while since I watched Dances with Wolves so don't remember Rodney Grant. That has been a few years so someone to pass for 17 now would have been a little kid then. He is a good actor and a handsome young man.
    I am sure there are a lot of handsome young actors that would love to play the part but you will get a nice fan base with his name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your input, Susan! I posed this question to my writing group and got quite a heated discussion (very heated, where's my fan?) ...mostly centered on the pros and cons of casting Taylor Lautner. One of my friends suggested Eddie Spears (oh yeah baby!).

    This has definitely been a fun exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh - that would've been me.

    Eddie Spears would have been perfect a few years ago, but he might still be able to get away with it. He still looks young on the show Hell on Wheels, just a little more filled out

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is for the ideal you found online. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elsie - Me too - wish I knew who he is :-)

    ReplyDelete