Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fabulously Fun Blog Hop!

I have been tagged by Leigh Covington in a fun tagging game that's going around the blogosphere. I'm super happy to participate! Below are my questions from Leigh:

. 1.    What is your dream vacation?
A two-week cruise on the Mediterranean...with time to write.
2.      Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
I am a planner, but will take full advantage of a fun spontaneous situation every time!
3.      Tell us one thing you want to do but don’t dare to do.
That’s a hard one, but honestly? I’d like to call a couple agents who requested materials and subsequently rejected them. In a very professional way, I’d like to ask what made them reject so that I can make the right changes.
4.      What’s your biggest phobia?
Oh boy. I’m terribly afraid of heights, especially when I don’t have control, like flying or riding up a mountain in a car.
5.      If you were stranded on a desert island – what 3 things would you want with you (not including laptop, or family).
Without my laptop, I think I’d die! I guess I’d need notebooks, plenty of food (especially Cheetos), and my dog.
6.      Name three blessings in your life.
Family, freedom, imagination
7.      What was your nickname in High School?
I don’t think I had one, but I was voted most talented…does that count?
8.      If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?
Spreading the wealth is akin to communism.
9.      If you could be any literary character for a day, who would you be?
Definitely Jane Austin – she’s my hero!
10.  What is your favorite quote?
Non carborundum illegitmi!
11.  In the color code personality test, what color are you?
I’m a winter – but I LOVE summer!

I’m tagging:




Same questions if you'd like to participate:

1.      What is your dream vacation?
2.      Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan ahead?
3.      Tell us one thing you want to do but don’t dare to do.
4.      What’s your biggest phobia?
5.      If you were stranded on a desert island – what 3 things would you want with you (not including laptop, or family).
6.      Name three blessings in your life.
7.      What was your nickname in High School?
8.      If you could meet the President of the United States, what would you say to him?
9.      If you could be any literary character for a day, who would you be?
10.  What is your favorite quote?

Anyone else who'd like to join in, please do - it's fun for all!

8 comments:

  1. Hey, this is great! I'm totally with you on #1, #5, #6... :D I can't wait to do this on Monday. Thanks, Amy! :o) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to participate. This is so much fun. Your answers are amazing! It's great getting to know you better :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! But for #5, my answer is simple: A boat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, golly, James - If you had a boat you wouldn't be stranded...would you? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your answers! I'd have a copy of Born Survivor by Bear Grylls as one of my three things in answer to question 5 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Amy,

    Great answers. What a fun tag and thanks for thinking of me.

    I am CRAZED right now, but if things slow up next week, I will certainly try to pass it along.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoyed getting to know you, Amy! Like your fun sense of humor. Thanks for tagging me. I'd love to play along, but I've got a post written and then a book review scheduled. Yipes, where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun answers and fun blogfest. Sorry I was unable to participate.

    Hope all is well with you, Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete