Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sexy Men - Woot!

Bob - Trying to look sexy - Honestly, it's far better when he's not trying!

So what makes a man sexy? I had a conversation about sexy nerds with one of my critique partners and realized this is a great topic for a blog post. My husband is incredibly sexy - but why? He's kind of short, and has a bald spot, of course you'd never put that into a romance novel unless you were writing humor. He's even kind of a nerd - a pharmacist, likes to fish and look up stocks on the computer, and he wears funky tights and a helmet when he rides his bicycle. So what makes Bob sexy?

  1. He's got a nice smile.
  2. When he looks at me, his eyes focus on me like I'm the most interesting woman in the world...and those beautiful green eyes are shuttered with striking black eyelashes.
  3. He's physically fit-with powerful thighs.
  4. He's a pretty good dancer, a great golfer and an overall athlete - yep athletic types are always sexy.
  5. He grooms himself well - doesn't let the "furry" Polish heritage (or hairitage) take over, keeping things eyebrows and nose hairs from taking over his face.
  6. Most of all he's a lot of fun. He makes me laugh, and helps me to abandon my own self consciousness.
  7. He looks awesome in a white t-shirt and sunglasses...but that picture is the old fashioned type actually printed on photo paper :-(
Of course I'll leave the really good stuff to your imagination, but my point is sexy is different for everyone, and for me, my ideal was a whole lot different when I found #2 than the first one.

Now Bob's being himself, silly, fun and SEXY!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    So nice to "meet" you - thanks for your visit and lovely comment on my blog. And yes, your Bob is definitely sexy.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! I think a good sense of humor is one of the most attractive features in a man. And Bob looks like a true keeper. :)

    ReplyDelete