Monday, March 5, 2012

Can Hands Be Sexy?

In my previous post I wrote about sexy men...or my sexy man, which got me to thinking. What about body parts? Come on now, get your head out of the gutter, I'm talking about every-day parts that you might see when you're walking down the street or in a park...like hands. What kind of hands do you like? Soft hands with long slender fingers, or the calloused, thick hands of a cowboy, for instance?

I was thinking about what the hands of a Pict would be like, a fighting man who wields a broadsword. I imagine large hands, calloused with battle scars on the fleshy tissue. He'd have thick fingernails with a bit of white showing. And when those hands grasp yours, his grip is so powerful that tears come to your eyes. However, when they touch you, his hands are gentle, caring, and soothing. You can feel a life of tumultuous adventure through his fingertips - I wonder what stories those hands could tell.

What are your favorite kind of hands?

No comments:

Post a Comment