Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm Going to the Romance Novel Convention

Golden Nugget Hotel, Las Vegas
I'm all signed up to go to the RNC convention at the Golden Nugget, Las Vegas in August. I know it seems a little early to be booking things for the summer, but this is going to be HUGE! The list of authors attending is already enormous, and it will be a lot like a writer's conference...though this one invites and encourages readers to attend as well. Oh, and I can't forget to mention that there will be a cover model "Mr. Casanova" cover shoot on Sunday. Holy moly! Check it out at http://romancenovelconvention.com/

5 comments:

  1. oh, wow! This sounds VERY cool! Is this part of RWA or something different? Yay! Conferences~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun!!! I totally want to go, if only money weren't an issue :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy I would go just for the chance to see the Hotel, WOW!

    Thanks to Maria Zannini's blog shout out it looks like you wish to help out in March with a pet guest post for "Bloggers Help Paws With A Cause" so if you could email me @ jacabur2008(@)gmail(dot)com we could set up the parameters of what you wish to provide as your pet post with of course the promo info for Chihuahua Momma that release in 2013.

    I love the Chi's, they make me miss mine whom I had to put to sleep back at end of August this year.

    Jackie B Central Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jackie - Let me know if you need anything else.

      Delete
  4. Las Vegas - would love to go there again. So OTT!

    ReplyDelete