|Bob - Trying to look sexy - Honestly, it's far better when he's not trying!|
So what makes a man sexy? I had a conversation about sexy nerds with one of my critique partners and realized this is a great topic for a blog post. My husband is incredibly sexy - but why? He's kind of short, and has a bald spot, of course you'd never put that into a romance novel unless you were writing humor. He's even kind of a nerd - a pharmacist, likes to fish and look up stocks on the computer, and he wears funky tights and a helmet when he rides his bicycle. So what makes Bob sexy?
- He's got a nice smile.
- When he looks at me, his eyes focus on me like I'm the most interesting woman in the world...and those beautiful green eyes are shuttered with striking black eyelashes.
- He's physically fit-with powerful thighs.
- He's a pretty good dancer, a great golfer and an overall athlete - yep athletic types are always sexy.
- He grooms himself well - doesn't let the "furry" Polish heritage (or hairitage) take over, keeping things eyebrows and nose hairs from taking over his face.
- Most of all he's a lot of fun. He makes me laugh, and helps me to abandon my own self consciousness.
- He looks awesome in a white t-shirt and sunglasses...but that picture is the old fashioned type actually printed on photo paper :-(