Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I Moved My Followers to the TOP!

This morning I asked myself what is the most important facet of my blog. That answer was easy - MY FOLLOWERS. Yes, there is absolutely no question about it. So, I wanted my followers to be at the top of my blog for everyone to see. In addition, I follow each of the above friend's blogs as well (as long as they have a blog--oh, and if you have a new blog, let me know so I can follow it). I think that's important too.

We bloggers are here to support each other! To stand together through thick and thin!

By the way, know what happened to me yesterday? I got a revise and resubmit from a very high profile agent. Holy cow, I thought that person was untouchable...but no little ole me received a sliver of hope. Now I have to rise to the challenge. Holy cow...I can't believe it...I think I'm going to pass out from the stress!

It's Showtime!

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic news! Really, really happy for you. (Don't pass out, girl. You've got stuff to do!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I'm working my tail off...honestly I love rewriting! It's an opportunity to make stories even better :-)

      Delete
  2. Woohooo! Best of lucks. You are a step closer to getting there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Al! I'm going to give it my best shot!

      Delete
  3. Hey good luck Amy. Did you notice my other little blog Carole's Chatter Blog Tips? You might find some helpful stuff there. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Amy! Fingers crossed, wishing you a ton of good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you, you can do anything you put your mind too. You amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the vote of confidence, Bonnie! I hope I can prove you right :-)

      Delete
  6. Excellent decision. No potential follower should have to go searching for a follow widget.

    Congrats on the R and R! I know you'll knock his/her socks off this time. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaaayyyy!!!! Congratulations, Amy!! Who is the agent? I am dying to know!

    ReplyDelete