Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Jen Greyson's New Book Lightning Rider Releases May 30th!





Review Request - New Adult / Fantasy From the Publisher of 50 Shades of Grey
Heiress to a time-traveling dynasty, Evy Rivera is finally claiming her birthright as a lightning rider. Problem is, she’s forced to learn alongside Constantine, a prickly, obstinate Roman warrior who constantly challenges her to be the woman he sees in her.
Thrown back into ancient Spain, Evy must rely on guts and instinct to wield her lightning as a weapon and outsmart Ilif, her quasi-mentor who believes time traveling should be left to the Rivera men.
During her training, Evy and Constantine battle the push-pull of their explosive relationship, aware the 2,000-year span between their lives is an unavoidable hurdle.
Caught between a centuries-old battle rife with secrets, Evy must learn whom to trust before she risks everything and the wrong history repeats itself. When the heritage her parents have suppressed mingles with the past, Evy hopes to find answers . . .
Is she rewriting the right history? And who is she becoming?

I would be honored to have you review this on your site.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration.

~~Jen~~


Release Date May 30, 2013

eBook or Paperback



Available now on NetGalley
or via email




P.S. If your reviewing calendar is full, please let me know if you would be willing to host an author interview on your amazing blog or host a stop on the blog tour ~ Jen

I adore this cover, also Jen is one of my critique partners, and I can attest that this book is filled with plot twisting excitement! I am so excited for her!!

Writers - just a reminder that I still have my $5 query critique special going. Sign up on the sidebar or click the contact me button if you want to know more.

4 comments:

  1. My kind of book. Sounds great, and I love the cover art. Is Jen requesting blog reviews/interviews of you or of your blog readers? I would love to interview her and promote her work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, I'd love to do an interview! Thanks for the offer. Shoot me an email at jennifergreyson@gmail.com and we can work out the specifics.

      Thanks Amys :D

      Delete
    2. Just sent you an email, Jen. Very excited! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Amy, thanks for putting it up! That cover gets cooler every time I see it ;)

    ReplyDelete