Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A-Z Challenge- B for Brittany

Today is B-day in the A-Z challenge, and today's dog is a Brittany of the Sporting Group:

A compact, closely knit dog of medium size, a leggy dog having the appearance and agility of a great runner, covering ground quickly. A Brittany is strong, vigorous, energetic and quick of movement. Temperament, is happy and alert, neither aggressive nor shy--30 to 40 pounds.

For the A-Z Challenge, I am blogging about dog breeds to celebrate the July 28 release of my contemporary romance, Chihuahua Momma to be published by Turquoise Morning Press.



Link to the A-Z web site here: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by - happy 'B' day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to showcase dogs for an A-Z challenge Amy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I realized I forgot to add a plug for Chihuahua Momma. Oh well, it will be there tomorrow!

      Delete
  3. What a fun topic! I enjoyed visiting your blog. Please come by http://citymusecountrymuse2012.blogspot.com/ We are pretty new and hoping you will like us enough to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a cute blog, Juliet! Thanks for inviting me!

      Delete
  4. What a cute dog. I live it's coloring. Neat idea for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A friend of mine has Brittany's. They're very intelligent.

      Delete
  5. I thought Brittany was the name of a dog at first. It's actually the perfect name for a little dog. It has a very cute face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, it is a cute name for a little dog!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful doggy pics, Amy. I have to confess to being more of a >^○^< person myself, but your canine friends are lovely - especially Brittany. Such an expression!

    ReplyDelete