Saturday, April 6, 2013

A-Z Challenge - F For French Bulldog

It's F-day in the A-Z Challenge and that stands for French Bulldog.

The Frenchie, as they are endearingly called, is an active, intelligent, muscular dog with heavy bone. They're compactly built with a smooth coat and of medium or small stature. A Frenchie's expression is alert, curious and interested. Well behaved, they are affectionate companions with an even disposition.

They are generally active and playful, but not overly boisterous. Dogs and bitches not to exceed 28 pounds.

I'm celebrating the A-Z challenge by talking about dogs. My novel, Chihuahua Momma will be released on July 28th--It's all about finding love through the crazy world of dog showing.

Visit the A-Z Challenge web site: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't believe I've only just found your page on the A-Z challenge. I love dogs, and these Frenchies are adorably cute :)

    http://rebeccahgiltrow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They're the perfect size as well!

      Delete
  2. Oh how cute! Those little guys are just adorable!

    From A to Z, Kristen's blog: kristenhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I didn't have Chihuahua's I think I'd have a Frenchie.

      Delete
  3. What a delicious little face that bulldog has!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute picture! I've never thought of a bulldog being cute before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Frenchies are cuter than straight bulldogs.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, loving learning about the different dog breeds! Are you going to do cats next?? Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, that little dog is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Betsy! I like his sweater ;-)

      Delete