Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A-Z Challenge - T for Tibetan Terrier

The Tibetan Terrier evolved over many centuries, surviving in Tibet's extreme climate. The breed has a double coat, compact size and great agility.

The Tibetan Terrier is a devoted companion, is highly intelligent, sensitive, loyal, devoted and affectionate. Dogs and bitches are 15 to 16 inches and weigh between 18 and 30 pounds.

For the A-Z Challenge, I am blogging about dog breeds to celebrate the July 28 release of my novel, Chihuahua Momma.

I want to give a shout out to Alex J Cavanaugh and the A-Z Challenge group. Visit the A-Z Challenge web site: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the release of 'Chihuahua Mama.' I wish you the very best, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suze! I can't wait to see the cover :-)

      Delete
  2. Nice book trailer for Koicto. This dog looks like some work to keep groomed for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, someone actually looked at my book trailer? Thank you :-)

      Delete
  3. Aww, he looks very friendly and loyal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one of those! That looks like one cuddly fun dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm... scale one of those up and it kinda looks how I pictured 'Mouse' in the Dresden files books... he's a giant Temple Dog with a little Foo in him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of these. I love the pretty coat!

    #atozchallenge, Kristen's blog: kristenhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete