Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A-Z Challenge - U for Ugly Dogs

Since there is no dog breed that starts with U, I thought I'd put a picture of my dogs when they were ignoring me. Not that my Chihuahua's are ugly, I just had a time trying to get all four to pose for the picture!

With four very distinct personalities, it's like having four children--sometime four very badly behaved children...until I raise my voice, and then they sap-to like a line of soldiers.


For the A-Z Challenge, I am blogging about dog breeds to celebrate the July 28 release of my novel, Chihuahua Momma.

I want to give a shout out to Alex J Cavanaugh and the A-Z Challenge group. Visit the A-Z Challenge web site: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

Then I must post the picture where I finally got all four to pose for the camera....





18 comments:

  1. It's great that you can even get one picture where they're all posing. As soon as I get my camera out, my dog hides!!

    And as for U breeds, you have the Utonagan http://www.yourdog.co.uk/Dog-Breeds/utonagan-dog-breed-profile.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebeccah. I checked the AKC web site and they don't have the Utonagan listed as a breed (they're so stuck up). But I did find the Utonagan society online.

      Delete
  2. One of my friends used to have a Chihuahua that was quite ferocious; they're known as 'cheeky' dogs. But yours look like butter won't melt in their mouths.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never be deceived by a cute doggie face :-)

      Delete
  3. They play to the camera you gotta know they have a motive

    fun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, how did you get em to pose together? That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never underestimate the power of a squeaky toy!

      Delete
  5. You must be one heck of a dog trainer! I could never get my dog to look at me for a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow 4 Chihuahua's...they must be a handful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What positively delightful photographs of your precious furry family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're adorable! I know you didn't show any ugly dogs here, but is it weird that I thing even the "ugliest" of dogs is really cute? I just love them all! :)

    #atozchallenge, Kristen's blog: kristenhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete