Monday, April 29, 2013

A-Z Challenge - Y For Yorkshire Terrier

 From the toy group, the Yorkshire Terrier is a long-haired toy terrier whose blue-and-tan coat is parted on the face and from the base of the skull to the end of the tail and hangs evenly down each side of the body. The Yorkie in this picture has a more practical "pet" cut.

Yorkies carry their head high in a confident manner that gives the appearance of vigor and self-importance. They are very spirited and independent. Dogs and bitches not to exceed 7 pounds.


For the A-Z Challenge, I am blogging about dog breeds to celebrate the July 28 release of my novel, Chihuahua Momma.

I want to give a shout out to Alex J Cavanaugh and the A-Z Challenge group. Visit the A-Z Challenge web site: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

Also--On Wednesday, May 1st, I will be posting an interview with my agent, MacKenzie Fraser-Bub of Trident Media. Come back to learn a bit about her and see what she's looking for!

11 comments: