Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A-Z Challenge - Z For ZZZZZZ ...and Zuchon

Of course, any dog's favorite pastime is catching some Z's. So for my final A-Z Challenge post, my dog is sleeping, just as my Chihuahua's do under my desk when I'm writing. I actually wonder how many hours they actually are awake each day. Two? Maybe.

I also want to add, I find crossbred dogs are usually healthy and happy....


If you fancy a crossbred canine, I'd like to introduce you to a Zuchon. They're a cross between a Shih Tzu and a Bichon Frise. They are adorable and spry long coated ones like the cuddle muffin in the picture to the right.

Here's wishing everyone in the A-Z Challenge all the very best, and if you're a writer, WRITE ON FRIEND!

For the A-Z Challenge, I have blogged about dog breeds to celebrate the July 28 release of my contemporary romance, Chihuahua Momma to be published by Turquoise Morning Press.

A TON OF THANKS to Alex J Cavanaugh and the A-Z Challenge group. Visit the A-Z Challenge web site: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/ . This has been a fun challenge--I've had a dog of a time, and have made many new blogger friends! 


12 comments:

  1. That's an adorably cute cross breed. I've got a Jack Russell cross Lhasa Apso, and she's a fluffy little thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look how cute! I just want to snuggle both puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is so cute, Amy. I know what you mean about sleeping. Elliott has his favorite couch, chair and bed. He naps on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many times dogs can be the most peaceful when they are asleep. My family used to have some high energy dogs, so when they were sleeping we had peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! And congrats on finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, I nominated you for the Best Moment Award. Please visit www.dhdunne.blogspot.com to find out more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both doggy pictures today are sooo cute! Congrats on completing the challenge and keeping it interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mutts often make the best dogs. My parents had one that was the gentlest dog you could ever meet.
    Congratulations on completing the Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on completing the challenge! Photos are cute!

    Nas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, cuties! Congrats on finishing the challenge!

    #atozchallenge, Kristen's blog: kristenhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Amy! Thanks for visiting my blog during the challenge.
    As you know, it was super-hectic and I didn't have the time or energy to pop in earlier.
    Congrats on finishing the challenge.
    Great to meet you!

    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete