Thursday, July 25, 2013

Another Great Highland Romance by Monica McCarty

The Hunter (Highland Guard, #7)The Hunter by Monica McCarty
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

McCarty does it again with another well-researched Scottish historical romance. This time the well-muscled and expert tracker, Ewen Lamont is tasked with finding an Italian nun and taking her back to Robert the Bruce. But this woman is no nun, and sparks fly between their forbidden attraction...

Loved. It.

View all my reviews

A note to remind my readers that Chihuahua Momma will be released next week! Details to come!

4 comments:

  1. Woo! I'm excited! Love the cover for Chihuahua.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm getting excited too. Doing my launch at the Romance Novel Convention in Vegas!

      Delete
  2. Hi Amy, I enjoy her books but think her covers are a bit offputting! Good luck with your new book. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Carole! They are a little male chauvinistic!

      Delete