Monday, July 22, 2013

Camp Nano - Nearly There

Does this look familiar? Are you doing Camp Nano this July? This is the first time I've signed up for a NanoWriMo event, and it's been fun. Not that I need motivation to write.

I did get a bit worried when my editor sent me revisions, but I just decided to add the work I did on that manuscript to my WIP.

Bottom line, is accomplishing writing goals. Fortunately, I'm nearly finished with my WIP, and expect to finish up with Nano this week.

Are you doing Camp Nano? How do you like it? Are you enjoying your cabin?

Don't forget Chihuahua Momma releases July 28th. I'm soooo excited. I can't wait to get the ISBN so I can put it up on Goodreads!! And, I'm visiting Cassandra Page's blog today! Check out her awesome interview questions!: Cassandra Page

5 comments:

















  1. No, i'm not doing Camp NaNo. Knee deep in submissions to agents. Any ideas?






    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agent submissions are tough, I can certainly attest to that. Good luck!

      Delete
  2. Love the pic. GRIN. Did NaNo last November. What a whirlwind- but totally makes you produce! GOOD LUCK!! (I am amazed you are able to do this with everything else on your plate!! Super woman!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I'm just trying to get my MS finished...I don't know if I'll do NaNo again. I certainly don't need it for inspiration.

      Delete
  3. Hello:

    THANKS for stopping by my Book Blogger Hop Answer.

    Appreciate your taking the time to comment.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews

    ReplyDelete