Saturday, July 20, 2013

Looking for Fantastic Bookmarks?

Are you looking for professionally printed bookmarks? I ordered mine through Got Print. I sent them a "commercial quality .PDF" file, and the bookmarks I received in the mail blew me away! The example here is a .JPG I used for the blog, and isn't as crisp as the actual bookmarks, but you get the idea. Just go to their website and follow the instructions.

I used MS Publisher to make mine--mainly because I don't have Photoshop. Anyway, I got 1000 bookmarks for $34 plus shipping. It definitely suits my "starving authror's" budget.


Write On!

2 comments:

  1. Can I borrow Rebecca? Pleeeze? My poodle is waaay overdue for a haircut and is leaving clumps of hair everywhere... =/ On the other hand, the bookmarks look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she'd be delighted to groom your poodle...if she were a real person LOL...don't our characters become real in our minds?

      Delete