Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Romance Novel Convention This Week!

Today I'm off the the romance novel convention, hosted by cover model, Jimmy Thomas (click on his image to find out more about the convention). This is the first of an annual event. I hope the RNC conventions are always in Las Vegas, because it's so close to my home.

The convention should be a blast. There will be classes for readers and writers, there's a costume ball, a cover model competition, and a book fair on Saturday. I'll be promoting my new contemporary romance, Chihuahua Momma and giving out free Post It notes and bookmarks. I'm so excited about this release, and will be doing another bash when the print book comes out in September.

Have you gotten your eBook copy of Chihuahua Momma yet? Click on the cover to link to Amazon! Write on friends!!

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a blast...I think my puffy eyes this morning say it all!

      Delete
  2. Hel-lo Handsome! Lol! Now I'm completely curious about cover models- like do they make enough for it to be a full time job, or just something on the side? And now I also want to go read a nice steamy romance... Hope you have fun at the convention!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a trip mingling with shirtless men. Definitely a draw for romance authors!

      Delete