Wednesday, December 4, 2013

You're Invited to My Online FB Party!

Ever wondered what a Facebook release party is about? So did I...was afraid to join one until I went to the Romance Novel Convention and discovered most of the bestselling authors are having FB parties to celebrate their new releases.

So what's it like?

  • First of all, it's not all about the book. Topics may include themes from the book. For example, VIRTUE (to be released December 6th) takes place in Belize, so we'll be talking and sharing pictures about our favorite travel destinations.
  • GIVEAWAYS! These are not all books either. I'm giving away a KINDLE, as well as gift cards and a host of other things.
  • YOU DON'T NEED TO BE ONLINE FOR THE WHOLE PARTY! Just stop in and say hello. That will make the author's day and will get you in the drawing for one of the giveaways.
  • FUN! These parties are meant to be fun for everyone. They are not a platform to buffoon on about one's book...they are an opportunity for readers to network and have a good time.
  • You can turn off notifications to avoid getting e-mails. 
I'd LOVE for you to stop by my party, Friday, December 6, 5-8pm Mountain Time. (Click the picture and join...you'll make my day!):



Psst...Boy Man Chief is on sale for $0.99 at Amazon until December 9th....

2 comments: