Monday, January 27, 2014

Virtue On Tour!

I'm thrilled to announce my romantic suspense, VIRTUE will be on tour this week! I'll be giving away a copy of the e-Book on all sites.

I would love it if you would stop by my host sites and say hello:

Jan 27- Feb 3

Jan 27 Guest blog
Midnight Musings

Jan 27 Spotlight
The Creatively Green Write at Home Mom

Jan 28 Interview
Roxanne’s Realm

Jan 28 Spotlight
BookwormBridgette's World

Jan 29 Guest blog
A Mama's Corner of the World

Jan 29 Spotlight
Lisa’s World of Books

Jan 30 Interview
Storm Goddess Book Reviews

Jan 31 Guest blog
Fang-tastic Books

Jan 31 Spotlight
The Simple Things in Life

Feb 3 Interview
Pembroke Sinclair


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's jam-packed! Congrats! I'm off to visit today's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Story Dost!!! Thank u for sharing with us. i have shared it on all my social profiles.some more top Sexy story's here. - See more at: taylor hampton solicitors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free Article Submission. Finally a way to keep track of all of the articles you have submitted. Article submission can be a daunting task when you are trying to do. One of the hardest things to do to promote your website is to build your link popularity. Article submission sites have become one of the best and most simple ways. Primodels Review

    ReplyDelete