Friday, February 14, 2014

Have you Joined Blog Blitz?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ First up, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Fellow Blogger, DL Hammons, started the Blog Blitz about a year ago through his blog Cruising Altitude 2.0. I joined the team and we've been blitzing bloggers ever since. As I write this post, there are 368 members happily blitzing unsuspecting bloggers nearly every week. It's a fun and easy way to join and support like-minded bloggers.

So if you're not signed up, check it out here:



Also, I want to thank everyone who provided their opinion on my back cover copy yesterday. The score between the two options was so close, I took my favorite lines from each one and rewrote the thing entirely! BLOGGERS ROCK!!

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY right back atcha! :) And thank you for the BLOG BLITZ mention. As a matter of fact we are ambushing a couple of bloggers today. Lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day, Amy! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So happy our feedback helped for the blurb!

    ReplyDelete