Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Romance Weekly Questions


Hey!

I've started participating in the Romance Weekly blog hop where we answer three questions about...well about almost anything that pertains to writing romance novels!

1.    Do you have a favourite character from any of your books?

That's a difficult question for me to answer, because I enjoy my characters. I get to know them quite intimately (LOL). But of my published works, I guess my favorite is Calum MacLeod, Laird and Robinhood of Raasay. He's a rugged and loyal Highlander. He may be fierce, but he knows how to treat a lady and make her feel as if she's the most beautiful woman in the world. Last week I interviewed him on my blog...just page down to get a flavor for his character.

2.    If you were him/her what would you have done differently in their situation?

If I were Calum, I never would have taken Lady Anne to Carlisle or collected the ransom.

3.  Do you believe in the traditional HEA or do you think sometimes characters don’t need (or maybe deserve) them?

I've always followed the traditioinal HEA myself, but I do have a couple of critique partners who do not. Their work is good and enjoyable. I think as authors, we've been misled too long by what a few publishers think they want rather than readers. My own opinion on this, of course.

Next up is Lanora Mangano's blog. Hop on over there to see Lanora's answers to this week's questions.

Oh, and you're invited to join my Facebook Party to celebrate the release of Captured by the Pirate Laird on February 18th! Hope to see you there :-) CHECK IT OUT!

2 comments: